It is only February and we are already energized by the amazing things happening across San Francisco. Let’s ride this excitement into the 14th Annual 2018 San Francisco Small Business Week (SFSBW) from May 14 – 19, 2018!
Whether you are a long time participant or a recent member to our community, you’ll find new resources, ideas and inspiration offered by city agencies, nonprofits, chambers and merchants associations dedicated to small business success. In fact, those are available to you all year long!
What you’ll find at this year’s SFSBW:
- We kick-off the week with InspireSF, a new event to immerse attendees in a moving discussion of the evolution of small business.
- Looking for the next big idea or the answers to your challenges? The Small Business Conference at the SBA Entrepreneur Center will offer workshops throughout the whole week in topics covering business development, finance, marketing, personal development and technology.
- Tap into a variety of diverse networks that criss cross the city hosted by influential partners that feature members from the LGBTQ, Latino, women, African American and tech communities.
- Honor the community’s accomplishments at both the San Francisco Board of Supervisors and Small Business Awards Ceremonies.
- To end the week, explore new small businesses in our vibrant neighborhood shopping corridors.
There is a lot you can do this week and we hope you get the opportunity to be part of it.
We look forward to seeing you at SF Small Business Week 2018!
Connect with us online!
@sfsmallbusiness | #SFSBW2018
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates, announcements and interviews with city resources.